- Readings are conducted at Alveolar level in the lungs where gas exchange occurs
- There is not a risk of light interfering with the test result.
- Finger position is not a problem when using a breath activated device.
- Minimal breath volume is needed for a reading.
- Skin thickness or color does not interfere with the test results.
- A breath activated device CAN be used on children.
- Durable highly visible hardcase and protective sleeve included.
- Cost of device and disposables are less expensive than other forms of CO measurement
- No corded finger clip to break or lose.
Learn more about the microdot CO Breath Analyzer:
“Unboxing Video” by Chris McLoone
Additional product information & specs sheet